Diet Experiment: IU Diet for 3 days

A happy long weekend..

I tried to do the, what they call, IU Diet for 3 days. It consists of:

Breakfast: 1 apple

Lunch: 1 Sweet Potato

Dinner: Protein Shake

They call it the IU Diet because this what IU eats for her diet together with 1 hour of cardio and planking.

I've watched several vlogs and no one really recommends to do this for more than 5 days, which I believe shouldn't be. I guess not unless you really have a professional guide while doing this diet.

I made a little changes again, this time I skip the dinner since I can't find any protein powder shake and I was hesitant to order online because it will arrive late and I already started. So I just decided to skip it.

What I had for my meal in a day:

Breakfast: 1 apple

Lunch: 1 sweet potato

Dinner: -skipped- (only water)

This time I made sure not to have any cheats or consume any other food.

I'm having my breakfast between 8am-9am and I'll leave like 4 hours before having my next meal. Since my last meal of the day is lunch I always tend to get hungry by 9pm therefore I tried to sleep early so that I won't think of eating or anything.

Make sure to drink a lot of water, this will make you help feel full.

Did it have any effect?? I was really hoping, I was so excited the night before my weight check hoping that I will loose even a little.

So this morning, I woke up with the usual time since the last 3 days and weigh myself in..

And guess what.....from 53kg on Day 1...I'm down to 51kg...

I lost 2 kilos in 3 days!!! 

If you'll ask if I did any workout, I tried but only very minimal workout and I was able to do it on the second day only. Since I'm really eating very little, I don't have energy at all to do any workout, I tried to have 1 hour cardio but I stopped not even reaching 10 mins because I'm feeling numb in my legs and arms.

There you go!! It is effective but you need to be extra careful when doing this diet.

I'm so happy, my mom was getting mad at me because I'm doing too much diet. While I was weighing myself I asked her to check the weight because I cannot see it, when she said it..I was really jumping and she just laughed at me. She stopped being mad LOL.

I actually did this because there's going to be a celebration in our house on Sunday, it's my parents wedding anniversary ♥ I want to enjoy the food and I guess I will be able to.


Thank you for reading..til our next experiments...should we cook or diet again? LOL.

Comments