Diet Experiment: 3-days Egg Diet

Welcoming back to GCQ with a very different episode of a blog.

I have been on my weight loss journey for almost 5 months now and I can't be more proud to say that I have lost quite a lot of kg already. I'm still thinking of creating a separate blog for it, but I don't know if I'll be able to summarize since I'm not really good at writing.

So to begin with how I ended up doing this Egg Diet...I was watching a mukbang! (Yes! I'm on a diet and I love watching mukbangs, they make me feel sleepy LOL), when this vlog of Egg Diet was one of the recommended videos on my channel. So I watch it, and got pretty interested, she did it for 3 days and I think it was quite doable. So here's her meal:

Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs and green tea

Lunch: 3 boiled eggs, 1 apple and green tea

Dinner: Oatmeal

So I've always eat eggs during my diet it's one of my go to meal and I know to myself that I cannot eat 3 eggs in one meal. So I decided to adjust and and change the meal plan a little. So here's what I had.

Breakfast:*skipped* Since I'm just at home I normally wake up almost lunch so I always had brunch.

Lunch: 1-2 boiled eggs, 1 apple and green tea

Dinner: 1 sliced of toast LC Almond bread, 1 egg, 1 cup of yogurt.

There is this yogurt that I discover in the market, it's Nestle's Creamy Yogurt, I was supposed to have the Greek Yogurt (Plain) since it's the most suggested kind of yogurt for any diet, but when I checked the Nutrition facts of the two yogurts, the former has a very lower calorie and carbs count. Since my original diet is on low carbs, I preferred it.


I started it with a weight of 53kg and on the 4th day same time I weigh in myself and nothing changes at all. I still weight the same.

Probably because I cheat in my 2nd and 3rd day. On my 2nd day I had a sliced of Suman Moron, I had a WFH duty and I got so bored in the middle of my shift so I felt hunger then my mom steamed like 2 rolls and placed right in front of my work desk. I was tempted so I had a bite. The next day, it was afternoon snack time and a vendor pass by our neighborhood selling Karioka, it's a kind of rice cake, I've been craving for it for more than 2 weeks waiting for her so when I heard her shouting karioka mom bought me right away, she knows how I craved for it. See how supportive my mom with my cravings LOL. Anyway, I had green tea paired with it. 

I think those meals though it wasn't that much, 1 slice of suman and 3 slices of karioka, still had an effect on my result. I did workouts by the way, I made sure not to skip specially on those 2 days where I eat foods that I shouldn't had.

I'm still glad though that I didn't gain and just maintain the weight I started with. But of course it will be better if I loose even a .(dot) kg.

It's a little sad. So I hope with my next diet experiment, I will be able to share with you some changes.

I'll see you in 4 days.

Let's all observe social distancing when we are outside and always stay safe!


Comments